The Duplex Designs Lower North Shore Diaries

Gals's clinic complex founded in 1887 by social reformer and girls's legal rights advocate Dr. Martha G. Ripley and managed completely by Women of all ages.

Two-place log dwelling built in 1868 by Norwegian immigrant farmer and lay preacher whose residence served as Neighborhood gathering spot.

Retail/Workplace/storage building of Sleepy Eye-based lumber enterprise, considered one of quite a few lumber yards built together rail line in early 20th century.

Fieldstone municipal building made in 1934 underneath the CWA to house village places of work, fire Section, and auditorium.

Chateauesque brick library created in 1893 by Frederick G. Corser; an early open-shelf department library.

One-room brick schoolhouse with belfry, built-in 1889 to function instructional center for rural Neighborhood.

Dance pavilion (built in 1909) that launched well known new music to place residents and expanding lake-vacation resort tourist trade. Tiny Falls and Dakota Depot

Body faculty with bell tower inbuilt 1874; unusual surviving constructing affiliated with community settled by New Englanders in 1850s.

Brick resort intended by Ellerbe Architects, inbuilt 1919 to provide Mayo Clinic individuals; afterwards, very informative post first hotel in city open to black clientele.

Richardsonian courthouse of nearby stone, designed by Winona company of Maybury and Son and built-in 1889 by nearby artisans.

The transformers were being mounted inside the driving cars and trucks, with one other two cars and trucks on the 3 auto modules Every single carrying a traction converter (ONIX 233 water cooled), which also integrate auxiliary converters, the middle 'critical' auto carried auxiliary machines under the carriage.

City's most notable commercial setting up, a brick Queen Anne structure in-built 1896 to house P. W. Heins's lender and components retail outlet.

Body meeting hall for farmers' fraternal organization, inbuilt 1874 as part of statewide enlargement of agrarian reform movement.

Brick browse around this web-sitebrowse around these guys creamery made by Harold H. Crawford, inbuilt 1924 as Portion of farmer-owned cooperative motion to improve dairy solutions and boost farm revenue.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Comments on “The Duplex Designs Lower North Shore Diaries”

Leave a Reply

Gravatar